Saturday, June 03, 2006

7. Vending machines ...


IMPORTANT: this post doesn't mean I spent most of my time in the wash room ... but maybe it means my brain reaches its peak of activity in that confinement ... and honestly I have not taken this photo.

They put these vending machines (or whatever they call them) in rest rooms every where ... you name it ... bars, restaurants, airports, subways(=metro=tube=under ground), train stations ...

But why not in the WC in companies/universities ... as I'm quite sure (at least in my experience), you have a higher chance of getting down to business with some one who you meet on daily bases ... rather than someone you meet in a rush on a platform or a gate ... unless you believe in junk Hollywood movies ... which in that case don't come back to read my scribbles any more.

All rights of this intellectual property are reserved ... unless you used to work in the University of Nottingham.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious! I think there is a special "no copyright zone" in the uni of nottingham...

Anonymous said...

On Behlaf of French Bloke:
I just wanted to say I thought the comment about copyrights and the
university of nottingham was hilarious, I nearly showered my monitor with
tea!