Saturday, February 17, 2007

44. Brain, Killers & Valentine


I. Brain Left overs ...
I am a bit absent minded these days ... Pressing the level I'm at, rather than my stop, in the elevator ... Starring at the green light, waiting for it to become greener, on the traffic stop ...
Drinking a mug of hot water without any teabag in it, assuming that's how green tea tastes ...
I don't know ... maybe its the low temperature which has limited my brain's relatively normal functions.

II. Killers ...
Love Killers ... they well deserved all their BRIT awards

III. St Valentine ...
I am so happy & excited that I got my great Valentine's Day gift on time ... and I'm going to carry it with me all the time till I see SR again ... Thanks SR, you are the best ... And I feel sorry & guilty that she has not received hers yet.

No comments: