Saturday, March 17, 2007

48. Remember the Legend ...


It was March 2007 ... this is how the legend starts ... I'm so ****ing ****ed up by some people these ****ing days and they keep ****ing me over and over ... As I stand and look back at my life (1/3 of it, if not less) ... I see that there has always been someone abusing my good nature ...

But you never know ... someday in future ... 10 years, 10 months, or 10 days from now ... if not never ... that coin might flip to the other side ... or ... that apple might make another turn (if you are Newtonian) ... That day ... I'll **** those guys in a way that they will write in history books and generation after generation they'll pass the pay back legend to their ****ing descendants ...

And if that day never came ... well **** them all ... I keep drinking and won't give a **** about them and their miserable being ... cause people who are ignorant and are not aware of their ignorance, are in complex ignorance state and there is no way out of that kind of ignorance.

It snowed the entire night ... where is the spring.

No comments: