Saturday, April 29, 2006

2. More than the last 5 years ...


Last week, in total, I have driven the GOLF around 600km to & back from the office/site ... an hour and 15min each way ... which is more than the driving I had done in the last 5 years.

Although I was stuck in a box like George at my first day at work pretending I know what I am doing ... they made sure to make the best use of me ... by sending me on a drilling rig for 10 hours non-stop job the rest of the week.

The chilly mornings on construction site made me realize ... how lucky I am that I didn't start working back in February.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Farsia-not, seen your Blog! Not very interesting, can't you do something exciting? hehe, only kidding, mine is even more boring! Glad to hear you are doing fine. Nice car!!

The Evil Lord of Gracia said...

C'mon - I'm beating you on posts, and I'm hopeless.

The Evil Lord