Saturday, May 06, 2006

3. Why I Log ...


The initial idea of writing a Blog ... if I can keep it up ... was initiated by the Lord.

Although, I spent a good hour exploring it and writing my first post, I lost the reason/need for writing ... and the why question bothered me for a while.

I became even more disappointed when I saw the reasons people have listed for their writing.

After days of wondering, I came up with these answers ...

I write to ... keep in touch with many friends I think I have in various galaxies ...
I write to ... record my strangle of thoughts ...
I write to ... release/share my good/bad/ugly moments ...

Also bare in mind that I don't write ... to impress, make you laugh or to make my voice heard ... as according to 2 honest persons I stopped doing these at 1976.

PS: This photo was taken in Bath by a French photographer ... if you have been to UK but haven't been to Bath ... I am sorry for you ... as you you have missed a beautiful city.

No comments: