Saturday, October 21, 2006

27. GYM card ...


I think ... where there is a store/shop on the main stress and there are items on its display ... people should understand that it is selling something ... not in Canada apparently ...

In this country ... you have to tell people what is sold in that store ... and you have a long list of shops called: Business depot, Home depot, Office depot, Fitness depot, Liquor store, Beer store, Super store ... and you can guess that Liquor store would be my favorite.

Couple of months ago ... I lost my gym membership card ... it was one of those days that I had to go to different stores to get different things ... and I thought it has fallen out of my pocket at one of these stores.

On my next visit to the gym ... I put a sad face on and told them I have lost my wallet, which wasn't true as I had only lost their card ... but they still charged me for the replacement.

Last night that I was looking for a Liquor-store bag to take a bottle of wine to a dinner party ... I found the membership card in the bag ... and I bet the retard who is sitting in the gym front desk would not give my money back if I tell him I have found the lost card.

No comments: