Saturday, April 07, 2007

51. Pam ...


Combination of elements I have mentioned in earlier posts made me see Borat against my believe that ... you should not laugh at other nation's customs ... though it's a fiction ... still humiliating a country to make people laugh is not a decent way to make money ... but is there any decent way to make money ...

And some scenes were totally Jack Ass style and ridicule rather than humor ...

Anyway me and Borat have something in common ... apart from being hairy ... I was like him so happy to find out that the most famous Canadian celebrity is Pamela Anderson according to my Lonely Plant guide ... it seems Canadians are in love with silicon valley too ...

Now that I am on movies ... let me confess that ... I also watched a screen-camed copy of Bearfest that was horrible as the recorder zipped up his jacket -not to get caught- whenever any one was walking in the screen.

PS1: My 10$ lottery ticket won 5$ ... what I should I call this good luck or bad luck ... the Jackpot was 38Million ... I used my prize money to buy some Irish equipments ... potato peeler and potato masher

PS2: Bad towing (80 dollars) increased my car's repair cost from 10 to 330 dollars ... tow truck invoice says they are not responsible for any damage ... what a Good Friday ... and I won't have my car for a while.

No comments: