Saturday, April 14, 2007

52. Just 4 BDJ


We were always surprised and couldn't believe what we were hearing when our boss used to complain about his trips ... being told similar stuff by my boss made me draw these conclusion:

A rat doesn't dare to complain about his dull office, boring job and crap weather
But a pig complains about his long holidays, too much drinking and sands in his sandals ...

PS: 52 posts ... blogs anniversary ... not sure being -really rather than virtually- married leaves me enough time to keep up with writing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had to comment on this really important post! Yeah my bosses still complain (Prof C and others), "ohh i have to go to Prague next week, what a chore, I've only just got back from 3 weeks of hard work in Australia..." etc etc.

Sickening.

I haven't yet joined this club, and don't really want to to be honest. Just wish they wouldn't complain about it - if you don't like it, JUST DON'T FLY SO OFTEN AND SINGLE-HANDEDLY PREVENT GLOBAL WARMING, or GET A NEW JOB!!!

Hey, are you still going to live in Canadia after the big day?

- BDJ (in case you hadn't guessed)

Anonymous said...

By the way, i think i emailed you, but in case you didn't hear, i am now dr.jones!!